At Summit Digestive & Liver Disease Specialists, Dr. David Chua, Dr. Rajeev Nayar, and Dr. Afreen Hyder can help you manage a variety of liver disease problems in Chicago, IL, to ensure that you get the support that you deserve. If you haven’t gotten treatment for liver issues or haven’t paid enough attention to this health issue, you’re doing yourself a disservice and need to get help right away. Doing so could literally save your life.
Liver Problems Can Be Devastating
Your liver is a vitally important organ that helps to process various foods and drinks and can get impacted heavily by various diseases. Unfortunately, as a liver problem worsens and spreads, your liver could fail, and various contaminants could spread and potentially threaten your life. You might even get put on full-time dialysis to avoid potentially lethal issues.
Thankfully, our team can help you by providing liver treatment that reduces your symptoms and improves your overall health in various ways. Just as importantly, we can provide preventative care that minimizes your risk of disease. If you’re uncertain if you need it, take a look at the issues that might require getting this high-quality treatment.
Health Problems It Can Manage
At Summit Digestive & Liver Disease Specialists, Dr. Chua, Dr. Nayar, and Dr. Hyder can help you with liver disease treatment in Chicago, IL, to ensure that you’re healthy. Just as importantly, we can make sure that your life isn’t threatened and will do whatever we can to help you through this process. Here are a few ways that we can help you stay safe:
- Alcohol liver conditions, can cause severe health problems that may threaten your life
- Nonalcoholic fatty liver issues, which can reduce fat in your liver and keep you healthy
- Chronic hepatitis B, which can cause severe damage to your liver and threaten your life
- Chronic hepatitis C that can further affect your liver and potentially cause it to fail
- Autoimmune hepatitis, which could potentially be fatal if left untreated
- Damaged, destroyed, or blocked bile ducts that could threaten your liver health
- Inherited liver diseases that might suddenly strike you without warning
- Cirrhosis that is caused by medications that could treat other health issues for you
Take Care of Your Body
If you work with us at Summit Digestive & Liver Disease Specialists, our team of Dr. Chua, Dr. Nayar, and Dr. Hyder can help you manage your liver disease in Chicago, IL, and potentially save your life. Please don’t hesitate to contact us at (630) 889-9889 to learn more about this process. We’ll do what we can to ensure that you get the support that you deserve.